OneBeacon Inland Marine
OneBeacon Inland Marine is a well-seasoned team of responsive underwriting experts ready to assist you with your unique needs. We provide a wide range of inland marine and related property coverage solutions for many industries, including construction, transportation and cultural. Our coverages are comprehensive and include the ability to customize a solution to meet the needs of a particular individual, risk or program.
Why choose OneBeacon Inland Marine?
- Coverage-rich, customizable forms
- Admitted paper
- Strong financial rating
- High field authority
- Negotiable commissions
- Flexible billing options
- 50 state capability
- Niche-focused claims and risk control services
- Low minimum premiums
- Multi-channel distribution (retail and wholesale)
- Superior service
We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art products covering the inland marine and related property exposures for your clients who have construction operations.
Eligible clients include general contractors; sub-contractors; special trade contractors; artisan contractors; homebuilders; developers and property owners.
- Contractors equipment
- Builder's risk (single shot and reporters)
- Equipment dealers and equipment rental operations
- Installation floaters and riggers liability
- Related property exposures for your contractors
Potential insureds include building owners, developers, project managers, general contractors and sub-contractors.
Let our underwriting experts put together an insurance program covering the inland marine and related property exposures for warehousemen, truckers, or business that needs coverage while products are being shipped domestically via motor truck, air, or rail.
- Motor truck cargo for truckers
- Transportation floaters for owned goods (being shipped by air, rail or truck)
- Warehouse legal liability for goods of others stored by a warehouse operator
- Related property exposures for transportation or trucking accounts
We offer a variety of solutions for risks involving fine arts, including art galleries, art dealers, museums and corporate, personal and institutional art collections.
- Fine arts for museums
- Art galleries
- Art dealers
- Artists (private or corporate fine art collections)
- Institutional art collections including universities, government agencies, municipalities and historical leagues
- Related property exposures for cultural institutions
Inland Marine Floaters
We are a market for a wide variety of inland marine floater business. Coverage can be designed to cover specialized equipment that is on-premises, off-premises, in transit, or any combination thereof.
- Bailee’s customers: property of others in the insured’s custody for cleaning, servicing or repair
- Camera equipment: cameras and video production equipment (worldwide coverage available)
- Communication equipment: radio, television, and cell phone networks including towers, off-site switching equipment, mobile equipment and studio equipment
- Electronic data processing equipment (EDP): hardware, software, laptops and related time element exposures (breakdown included and options for transit and off-premises)
- Exhibition floaters: property while in transit to/from, and while at, trade shows
- Miscellaneous articles floaters: flexible coverage that can be adapted to many different types of mobile property
- Musical instruments: for schools, private organizations or professional musicians; worldwide coverage available
- Scientific or medical equipment: mobile or fixed MRIs, CT scanners, PET scanners and many other types of equipment
- Theatrical property: costumes, props, lighting, sound equipment and other types of property